Frequently asked questions about us and our work
- What is your concept? We believe that personalised nutrition and exercise can turn your life around. We design those plans to accommodate your individual needs and support you along the way to make sure you reach your goals. Whether you want to change your weight, improve your performance in a sport, manage a health condition including type 2 diabetes, we can help.
- Why are your plans different from weight loss groups or formula diet? We look at your nutritional needs, your current health, sleep and energy levels and design a plan which is unique to you. We don’t believe in counting points or calories, we show you the foods which make you feel good and stay well. There is no one-size-fits-all.
- Can I buy a plan as a present for somebody else? Yes, of course. Choose the plan you like and pay online. The lucky recipient will receive the questionnaire and food diary to to fill in and then we go from there.
- Do you work with all age groups? Yes, we help children and teenagers to grow to their full potential, business people to eat healthier in busy times, mums-to-be with pre and post natal nutrition and the generation 50+ to stay healthy and energetic for longer.
- Do I need to see you on a regular basis for consultations? No. Thanks to the internet we are working with people literally anywhere. All we need is the information you give us in our comprehensive questionnaire and food diary. We will stay in contact by email, phone or Skype and you can contact us at any time during your programme if you have questions or need support.
- Do I need to count calories? No quick fixes, no fad diets, no counting calories. Delicious, healthy and easy-to-follow recipes composed with your nutritional requirements in mind. Forget your bad habits, once and for all. Read more about nutrition.
- I don’t like cooking, will that be a problem? We encourage you to cook from scratch (and our recipes are really easy to follow!) but we can certainly give you advice on what to eat in restaurants or how to choose healthy options from the supermarket.
- Can I choose the way I like to exercise and when? Absolutely. We know that if you don’t enjoy your exercises, you won’t stick to it! So whatever your age, lifestyle, capabilities and preferences, we will have a plan for you. Outdoors, in the gym, or wherever you like. With or without personal training – it’s your choice. Read more about exercise.
- Are you working with companies, too? Yes, Carola offers corporate lectures to empower employees with great nutrition.
- Will there be one person assigned to me who knows my story and preferences? Yes. Carola is your personal nutritional therapist.
- Where can I read more about you, do you have a blog? Yes. If you would like to know more about our philosophy and how we help our clients please read our blog.
If your question has not been answered yet, please let us know and email us. We are happy to help!